Now that the holidays have passed, it may feel like things are starting to get a little bit dull and dreary, so it’s time to stack those weekends with some indoor and outdoor activities to keep the winter season exciting!
Embrace the cold and fill your weekend with outdoor activities.
- Ice skating at Harbor Front Park in Port Jefferson. 101-A E Broadway, Port Jefferson ~ www.therinx.com/pjrinx/
- Find a nearby hill or golf course on a snow day and go sledding.
- Take a trip to Hunter Mountain and go skiing and/or tubing. ~ huntermtn.com/
- Book your spot aboard The Captain Lou Fleet at Long Island Whale and Seal Watching. 31 Woodcleft Ave., Freeport ~ Liwhaleandsealwatching.com
Don’t let the cold stop your fun. The list can go on and on with indoor activities.
- Go ice skating at The Rinx in Hauppauge. 600 Terry Rd., Hauppauge ~ www.therinx.com
- Jump around at Sky Zone in Deer Park. 111 Rodeo Drive, Deer Park ~ skyzone.com/deerpark
- Enjoy a night of bowling at the local bowling alley with friends or family.
- Walk through the Long Island Aquarium. 431 E. Main Street, Riverhead ~ longislandaquarium.com